Temple Beth David has arranged for Eternal Hills Memory Gardens in Snellville to designate a Jewish burial area for our congregation. Establishing a cemetery and making arrangements for death are not things that we like to talk about, but it is a critical responsibility we have as a congregation. This is an important part of meeting all the lifecycle needs of our membership.
The Ritual Committee has worked extensively to consider many variables important to our membership and believe we have made an arrangement that maximizes on most of our needs. We have given consideration to the following:
- Proximity to TBD and the communities where we live
- Affordability to all our congregants
- Minimal up-front financial requirements for our temple
- Inclusive for families with both Jewish and non-Jewish members
- Burial site and ritual consistent with Reform Jewish Law.