The mission of Temple Beth David is to nurture a sense of Jewish Community in Gwinnett and surrounding counties.
As a congregation, we are committed to:
- Striving to make our congregation a spiritual home where each congregant can feel accepted, valued and nurtured, whether or not raised in the Jewish faith.
- Lifelong study of Torah and prayer for congregants of all ages.
- Supporting the State of Israel and the Jewish people, beginning in our local community and extending throughout the world.
- Providing opportunities to our congregants to become involved in both congregational and community life and leadership.
- Emphasis on the encouragement of the principles and ideals of Reform Judaism and our affiliation with the Union for Reform Judaism.